BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

my sunshine n the keeper of my heart..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers









9 Okt 2012

Birthday Celebration!

Section 05,the best class n the best student..n i am the lucky little girl coz meet n being friend wif all of them..Also my best roomate..the two cutest girl that always be by my side and always made my laught like a crazy woman..Today, they made my heart touched n feel like wanna cry..this is one of my sweetest moments actually..Thanks guys for everything..This is our last sem..Just around 3weeks left to us enjoying together as classmate..whatever is going happen after dis,i just wanna u know that i'll alwiz loving n never ever forget the precious moments wif all of u..Thanks again for the birthday song..May Allah bless u too deary boy n deary girl..:-)


Thanks for the cake ! Like it..


Suapan dr didi..


Love u guys..<3


Gmbr dlu sblm potg kek..


suprises..Thanks a lot kwn2..:-)



Seriously, gonna miss that moments..Ok,Till here then..Continue doing my entrepreneurship assgnmnt..:-)

0 ulasan: