BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

my sunshine n the keeper of my heart..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers









22 Dis 2011

why do i need frenz in my life??

knp sy perlukn kwn dlm hdup..coz this is a fact of life..nobody on earth live alone rite..sume org perlukn kwn "KAWAN BAIK"to share his feeling,his works,his happiness and all of it.when there's a frenz with us,we'll feel secure,happy,huge support, n comfrtable..for me,i'm really appreciate n feel so lucky coz there's a gud frenz who is alwiz there for me..they are alwiz there for me, to laugh with me in the happy times and to provide me with a shoulder, when i feel like wanna crying. They serve as one of the biggest supports in my life..ya,i knew,sometimes we hve a frenz who stabbed from behind..like me too..pernh dpt kwn mcm 2.sampai kdg2 terfikir, am i too bad??..hmm ok let bygone be bygone..i don't want to think about it..coz its make me wanting to cry..

ok!lets see my best friends's name.
  • norshariza mohamed moghtar
  • nurliyana shukar
  • nur shafieda poan
  • nurfarahain sapari
  • amira shafira azizi
  • siti afiqah khalid
  • siti haryani misran
  • azura ngaliman
  • rasyidah isa
Sangat sedikit?? yes,for me it's not easy to find the truly friends..Only 9 i've found n alhamdulillah,we still together..

0 ulasan: